Friday, April 25, 2008

the road ahead....

my recent poor experience in races, and just the way i feel, led me to a decision... back off a little bit. just ride my bike, have fun, and not worry. actually, the decision runs deeper. for the first time in years, i want to try and do somthing else... it does not mean i quit. i will keep on racing elite level, but start living more... i mean, living outside the biking arena. i want to start playing the drums again, seriously, and even have a band waiting for me to come back from the states. this week, and the weeks to come, i will ride without any training plan. just ride. see where it leads me. we are here in fruita, colorado, for a bike festival. and everybody is here- just to ride... i might as well join the party.
from now on, this is a trip, with some races in the middle. what a trip.

No comments: