Wednesday, May 14, 2008

me, me, me...

some people wanted to see some more of me in the pictures... you see, the problem is, i a travel alone, so most of the time i take pictures of things around me.
these were taken by master photographer eitan bino, a new friend i met in LA. he and his wife, dorit, have lived here for a long time, are really big on exploring the world, and are just super nice people. these were taken on my first ever night ride, which was awesome. all of your senses come alive, and the smell of the night air is clean and fresh. your whole attention is on the beam ahead of you. it is a unique experience. thanks eitan.

1 comment:

Ofriki said...

וואו! איזו תמונה!
זאת שצולמה עם השחור לבן מדהימה!
באמת מוכשר.
ד.א. דיברתי עם מאיה, היא לא שרה עם שגיא, היא שרה עם מיטב, והם עוד לא התחילו להופיע. בכל אופן כמעט נעלבתי ממנה שהיא לא הזמינה אותי להופעה...
אבל סגרנו את הפינה הזאת.
ההופעה שלי ביום שישי הקרוב בוטלה כי הארוע שהיה אמור להתקיים בוטל, וגם הפסקתי לגהק