Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sometimes...

I just find it so hard to put on my biking outfit and get out... Take this morning, for instance. It's a beginning of a new week, in which I am supposed to ride four 7 hour rides, and I just find myself dragging my feet, staying at home and writing in my blog. It's cold and wet outside, and I'm bored with the trails and roads on which I ride every flicking ride in my area. I want some action. Some long uphills, some wicked single tracks. Well, it's time to get into the riding suit and go swimming in the rain. Damn weather.

2 comments:

Yaacov said...

Or you can take the day off like me! No more RainRiding......

Ray Kleiner said...

Hannuch, take some inspiration from Tinker Suarez, he is well in his 40's, still at the top of his game and one hell of a MTBer!

Once you make that first move, usually its great to be out. Maybe you are simply 'over-training'?

I'm too old and knackered to have that problem these days! Haha, take it easy and take one day at a time!

Ray the Yeti