Friday, February 24, 2012

dream sponsors...

you know, its amazing to see that people and companies are willing to help me fulfill my long time dream, knowing it will benefit them as well...

after months of preparations, things have started to align and fall into place. i'm not talking about the training, which is going rather well, thank you... i'm talking about the sponsors for this amazing journey.
ofcourse, my CTC/TREK ISRAEL sponsors have been there for me for a long time, and they provide the bike, components, shoes and much, much more...
the guys at RUDY PROJECT are helping me, as always, with new shades and helmet, but also financially, which is awesome. thanx Or and Roni.
                        this is my next month test for the magazine...

new sponsors for my Tour Divide quest are here, too, big time...
JOE NO FLATS are providing me with their latest and greatest sealant and lubrication (god knows i'll need a lot of that- no pun intended, huh!), and help me greatly, financially wise, too.
the guys at COLUMBIA (the best camping gear ever) are helping me with an amazing sleeping bag (480 grams !!!), bivy (the cover for the sleeping bag, as i'm not taking a tent), and their best thermal shirts.
          and anothe bike for next month's issue... i smell a shootout!!!
                                                          

my navigation system will be a TwoNav Aventura, by CompeGPS, which is probably the best navigation system for the real outdoor epic aficionados, given to me by the Israeli importer,Guy, and i thank him for that.
other sponsors include FUNKIER clothing, with their bibs, jerseys and vests and RIDEFOX Israel, with their WTB NANO 29ER tires and (maybe) WTB seat.
still working on a few details for sponsoring, but thats about it.
life is good.

No comments: