Monday, February 2, 2009

four hundred and one...

this is post number 401, and i am a little excited. i never thought that this blog would really mean that much to me, but scrolling back through those 400 posts, i actually see my life in retrospect...
knowing that alot of people share this life with me, is a little overwhelming, but strangely makes me want to write another post every day. this is a THANK YOU post to all of you...

meanwhile, the rain has come and gone again, and left me with muddy bikes, and wet shoes. this is the best use for our newspapers, and they work like a charm.
401 and counting...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

מזל טוב :)

nuri said...

נשמה שלי
התמונות מדהימות ! .. וואו, כזו רגישות ועדנה

תודה לך מותק, על השיתוף, הפתיחות וההשקעה !

מגיע לך
:)

Anonymous said...

Keep'em commin' !