Saturday, January 24, 2009

i said- "god damn!!"

this one will leave a mark... it was the hardest training camp i had ever been through. too many kilometers, too many climbs. i hope the mark it leaves will make me, indeed, faster.
the shap takes a wiz while a big cat is walking around. i think its a cat, i did not have my glasses with me...

it seems to be the favorite sport with the desert people of Sde Boker, this shoe throwing thing. i couldn't understand the rules, but hey, whatever makes them happy, right?


3 comments:

F.W. Adams said...

So, do they throw their own shoes, or someone else's?

CHANOCH REDLICH said...

is this a bush joke? if it is, youv'e just earned another two points!

F.W. Adams said...

If you are talking to me and if it's really worth another two points, then it's any kind of joke that you want it to be! ;o)

P.S. What is my current point total and what can I get with those points? ;o)

Peace!