Monday, August 22, 2011

single speed world champs..!

it's been a while since i last packed a bike into a bike case... i missed it. last time was way back in 2008, when i went to the states to travel with my beloved RV.

the bikes have changed since, but so has the person riding them... 3 years ago i was a full time racer, no strings attached, out on my own kind of person. i loved every minute of. today i'm flying with my own family, as a husband and a father, and i'm so much more excited...



my two girls are already packed, and its just a few hours till our flight. my parents are already packed, too, as they can't miss any of my big races... this is the place to thank you, mom and dad, for being there for me, for us... i love you so much.


next post will be from Ireland, with a beer in one hand, and mud on my face. wish me luck!!






No comments: