Thursday, February 10, 2011

LionOfZion after thoughts...

the perfect picture was taken by Yael Rechter...

with the 2012 Tour Divide dream firmly on my mind, my eyes are now set on the 2011 single speed world championship in Ireland. the training will include some stupid power intervals, some crazy rpm intervals, a few cross-country races and a lot of beer drinking. the LOZ race in eilat was a nice preview of the real thing, albeit without the rain, shrubery, green fields, hundreds of competitors, mud and crazy irish single speeders... hmmm. a little different, then.
what the LOZ did have, though, was my favourite scenery- the deep israeli desert. thats me right there, the little black spot at the front of the singletrack.
the SS world championship will, some day, take place right on this single track- mark my word.



No comments: