Saturday, November 20, 2010

god, i miss blogging !!!

well, again, it's been a while, and so much has been going on since i last blogged. so here i am, back in the saddle, so to speak. i hope there are still people reading this blog...

winter, so it seems, will never come back to israel, which sucks as hell. i really miss riding in the rain in Horshin, slipping all over the place, clogging my knobies with mud, getting dirty, tired and cold. winter- if you hear me, we get it, now its time to come back.

anyway... lots of great bike racing since last time. first, it was an all mountain race, sort of a super-D, during the only rainy day we had this winter. it was muddy and wet- and i won, riding my 29 inch singlespeed. you know it works awesome in the mud, right?
after that- the 24 hour race, in which i rsced as a member of a 4 man team. we did not win, but it was lots of fun, and i actually recorded the fastest lap of the weekend- on my 29 inch singlepeed...


and then- the singlespeed race in ben shemen, to which people refered to as "the israeli singlespeed championship". the field was packed, and it was an event to remember. going into the 5th and last lap, leading by about 3 minutes, a CAR ran into me (!!), as i was going at about 35 km an hour, throwing me to the ground. i got up, looked to see if there was anything broken in my body (there wasn't), jumped on my bike, and won anothr singlespped race !! wwwooohhhoooo. except, there was somthing broken... my beautiful Superfly hardtail. fuck.
i'll see what'll happen with that insurance claim.
and last, but not least- today i finished third, in anothr super-D race, on my singlespeed...
i think i see a pattern here.
i don't like gears.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ברוך שובך
אחן

Anonymous said...

חנוכי
אני עוקבת ..
ושמחה שחזרת לכתוב
אין לי ספק שרבים וטובים עוקבים אחרי הבלוג

נשיקות..!!