Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I stop for no one... well, almost.

forgetting my driver's licence and credit card at Moran's place, was an awful excuse to make a round trip to Haifa on my road bike. riding all the way there to kiss my girl- now that's an excuse.
riding your bike, regardless of weather conditions really makes you feel like a pro. i rode regardless, and spent more than 5 hours in the pouring rain. at least it wasn't cold...

i truly feel strong these days. this 5 hour ride felt like a walk in the park, and that's good, considering i am training for a 24 hour race. average BPM was 140. my heart works fine, i guess.



1 comment:

nuri said...

אתה תמיד חזק בעיניי. שמחה שאתה גם מרגיש כך עכשיו לגבי עצמך.

הכותרת מעט כובלת.. אני מרשה לך לעצור בשבילי , מדי פעם. כשתרגיש צורך בכך.

יש מקום לנוח :)